Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,082 (£876) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (41 minutes ago)