Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.582 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,039 (£881) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)