Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.214 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,050 (R$ 3,335) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (about 1 hour ago)