Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,297 (€1,161) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)