Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.657 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,258 (€1,129) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)