Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.379 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,413 (€1,008) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)