Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.961 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,207 (€1,062) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)