Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,350 (26,332,170 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)