Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,913 (17,526,041 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)