Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,851 (AU$1,731) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)