Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,150 prices entered by 1,183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,511 ($1,736) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (21 minutes ago)