Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.703 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,924 (NZ$2,191) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (41 minutes ago)