Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.741 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,827 (NZ$1,761) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (31 minutes ago)