Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.638 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,680 (NZ$2,153) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)