Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,615 (Q7,100) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)