Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,614 (5,268 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)