Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30596 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,181 (R 13,665) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)