Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,281 (COL$3,148,470) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)