Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37764 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,805 (12,724 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)