Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40361 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,367 (10,820 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (27 minutes ago)