Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,683 (4,480 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)