Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.036 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,053 (2,947 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)