Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21268 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,744 (Mex$ 17,602) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)