Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / BSD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 77% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,414 (B$1,177) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)