Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / BSD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 76% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,398 (B$1,173) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)