Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05514 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,131 (₨56,783) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)