Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,393 ($1,705) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)