Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.083 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,152 (€1,017) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)