Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.081 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,687 (€903) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)