Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.212 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,246 (€771) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (10 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)