Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,461 (€1,197) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)