Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.379 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,062 (€1,156) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (16 minutes ago)