Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.702 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,398 (NZ$1,257) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)