Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,350 (€831) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)