Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,728 (元6,547) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (25 minutes ago)