Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.829 SAR / LYD *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,680 (1,654 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)