Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03618 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,736 (Shilling103,243) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (34 minutes ago)