Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03646 SAR / KES
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,492 (Shilling123,206) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)