Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03372 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,723 (¥140,080) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)