Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03418 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,136 (¥150,266) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)