Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03401 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,163 (¥151,820) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)