Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03368 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,266 (¥96,962) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)