Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03511 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,693 (¥133,651) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)