Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03344 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,740 (¥141,750) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)