Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03375 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,183 (¥123,943) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)