Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37070 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,115 (11,102 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (37 minutes ago)