Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05851 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,083 (₨69,780) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)