Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 88% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,778 (1,039,039 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)