Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00667 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 91% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,463 (1,119,234 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)