Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 80% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,952 (870,814 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (42 minutes ago)