Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05662 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,749 (₨66,217) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)