Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05779 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,611 (₨62,493) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (33 minutes ago)