Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,262 ($870) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)