Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.752 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,620 (﷼ 576) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)