Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.756 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,827 (﷼ 495) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (29 minutes ago)