Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03394 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 104% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,727 (₨198,177) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)