Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03247 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,316 (₨102,144) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)