Cost of living comparison between Multan, Pakistan and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03580 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,712 (₨103,683) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)