Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,981 (RM4,553) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)