Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,121 ($1,632) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)