Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00165 SAR / TZS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,541 (2,147,578 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (25 minutes ago)