Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00889 SAR / KMF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,204 (473,090 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)