Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,614 (697 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)