Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,544 (945 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)