Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,902 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.809 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,840 (C$1,367) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)