Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,651 (C$1,554) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)