Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.457 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,743 (€1,064) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)