Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.603 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 37% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,656 (€1,011) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)