Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,539 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13227 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,743 ($U35,855) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)