Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,700 ($b6,769) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)