Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,591 (COL$1,992,153) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)