Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02900 SAR / JMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,811 (J$131,419) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)