Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02879 SAR / JMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,958 (J$172,195) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)